Pages

Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Parsley Broomstick: Edition #5

THE PARSLEY BROOMSTICK


With only one hour to go to the Pottermore announcement we've all been waiting for, excitement fills the air.
I, personally, woke up extra early. Which means one should not annoy me right now. But well it's worth it.

WHAT WILL IT BE?

I'm not going to talk about Pottermore too much now, my colleagues have covered that topic already!
I wanted to welcome you in the world of A VERY POTTER MUSICAL!



Here is the first part of the first act! A must-see for every Potterfan!
As you may know, Darren Criss, the Glee star, plays Harry Potter in that musical. And I greatly suspect that it is one main key to his success.
Of course the other stars of our favorite musical  have grown a great fandom that supports them!

Here a short list of a few actors/actresses:

  • Lauren Lopez
  • Joe Walker
  • Joe Moses
  • Joey Richter
  • Nick Lang
  • Matt Lang
  • Bonnie Gruesen
  • And many many more!
Starkid, the team that made AVPM, made a row of other plays for you to watch on YouTube.
Like MAMD (Me and My Dick), AVPS (A Very Potter Sequel) and Starship! :D


Laughing (and cute guys) guaranteed!


Your AdminCho. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment