Pages

Sunday, June 19, 2011

We know you'll use them ;)

Fellow Potterhead wants to get girls, in his own way, but doesn't know how ?
That's why we decided to help you with sweet or kinky Harry Potter related pick-up lines !
To start nicely here are cute ones to flatter your lady friends :
-You have the portkey to my heart.
-You must be magical because I've fallen under your spell !
-Without you it feels like I'm in Azkaban and dementors are sucking my soul away.
-If you were infront of the mirror of Erised, I would see the two of us together.
-My love for you burns like a dying phoenix.
-Being without you is like being afflicted with the Cruciatus curse.
Now if you want a bit more inuendos heres a crude one :
-I must have had some Felix Felicis, because I think I'm about to get lucky.
Enjoy using those, and why not talk about the results in the chat ?

No comments:

Post a Comment