Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The Parsley Broomstick Edition # 7

OHAIDER :D
Well,It basically means 'Oh,Hi there!'
Anyway...Let's start straight away!

Hermione Granger (Emma Watson)
THREE NEW POSTERS FOR HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2
Harry Potter (Daniel Radcliffe)
I think the posters are really good. They capture the expression of each character rather well. If you look at Hermione,she's looking ahead at the dangers. She's brave at that moment but rather worried about what will happen to the others. She's trying to get herself cool and calm to continue this fight,knowing it'll turn out right in the end. (And she gets it right! Well..mostly..)
Ron has a grim expression since he already knows his brother Fred has died. He wants revenge (NOW!) but he's trying to remain composed. He looks like he's about to give it up but also at the same time trying to move forward.
Harry...Well Harry now knows that he has to give himself up to Voldemort if he needs to make everything alright. He's blaming himself for the deaths and he knows whose side Severus is on now. He's going towards the Shrieking Shack,ready to give himself up for death.



Ronald Weasley (Rupert Grint)


The background is also pretty good. The red shows the signs of the battle and the greenish gloom shows the darkness around. Also the way they position their wands can tell a lot. Ron's wand is a bit slack on his side showing that he's tired of this fight but wants revenge..Or he's trying to use the best of his mind to devise a good plan (Which would be a first..I kid..We love you Ron! )
Hermione's wand is held up firmly at her side. She's ready to go on and  fight. She looks confident but worried. (About the others,of course. Hermione's a rather selfless person)
Harry..OH MY DO MY EYES DECIEVE ME? I JUST NOTICED HE'S CARRYING 2 WANDS!
Does that mean he's coming back from the fight with Voldy? And he's got the Elder Wand?
OHMYGAWD! WHY DID I NOT NOTICE THIS BEFORE?
Ah well..My huge post above went to waste then. But I'm still keeping it in the newspaper since I took some time to write it. (I know it's small..But it seems rather large when you're trying to keep up with your Homework at the same time)
Feel loved people,that instead of doing my urgent homework I'm sitting and making a newspaper for all you awesome people :)

Well,have you guys seen AVPM yet? Since I'm putting some pictures down there :D
I feel for you Ginny :)
HOW TRUE! :D
Get your facts right Ced. And stop smiling like a fool. OK,I do agree they ARE particularly good finders.
One Rocketship on your way..Still trying to persuade Miss Granger.
Real humble Harry. Way to go.
Now THAT is a supermegafoxyawesomehot pic of Voldy :D
Now three....
     

Okay...So we all know that Harry Potter actors rock,don't we? Well..I have to say fan art pics are also rather good! I'll be posting some pics of my favorite couple (Well...Not really couple) Severus and Lily :)
NOTE: SPOILER WARNING! IF YOU HAVEN'T READ ALL THE BOOKS DON'T CONTINUE :D

This is really beautiful :D
Lily's really pretty :) I like the light effect in this picture.
I think this is really cute :)
 Well,three pictures are enough for now!

Anyway...Today which is 28th June (In my time at least :P) Is the birthday of..well Jo's sister,Dianne! Dianne was born today to Peter and Anne Rowling.

Dianne or rather Di as she is called was the first to hear Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone.
Di :)

Well..I guess that's it for today D:
I know it's more pictures than words but I really need to finish my homework which lying menacingly on the table beyond me.
So I'm wrapping up!
Your Admin,Lily.

No comments:

Post a Comment